Investment in Infrastructure has always been a key driver and determinant to the growth of Nations. India has traditionally been an Infrastructure deficit country, but the increased economic and population growth has created an urgent and immense need for investment in essential infrastructure such as roads & civil infrastructure, ports, railways, airports, power & energy etc.
With a view to accelerate infrastructure development in the country, the government has planned huge capital spending on infrastructure development which includes an estimated outlay of more than $1000 billion over the next ten years. The resources will be mobilized partly from public sector funding and partly from private investment through Public Private Partnerships (PPP).
RBSA acts as consultants to the governments, multi-lateral lending agencies, infrastructure financing companies, as well as private sector infrastructure companies by providing appropriate advice, innovative solutions and full support throughout the project lifecycle.
Our team of experienced consultants has experience in a range of infrastructure sectors including roads & civil infrastructure, ports, railways, airports, energy, utilities (power, water and waste) etc. We can access a broad range of prospects for our clients leveraging our strong association with a wide network of investor / lender contacts.
RBSA provides seamless and end to end solutions to the infrastructure sector which includes in-depth scrutiny and advisory on issues such as:
- Identification and analysis of potential opportunities
- Identification and Advisory – Joint Venture Partner, Public Private Partnership and Consortium Partner
- Financial Modeling including Business, Financial and Economic analysis
- Valuation of Infrastructure Projects
- Commercial and Financial Due Diligence
- Bid Advisory and Bid Process Management
- Preparation of Information Memorandums & Detailed Project Reports
- Financial Closure and Project financing
- Project Appraisal and Monitoring
- Independent review and assurance – Lender’s & Investor’s Engineers